Ddr-Z8e is a device driver library for the Zilog® Z8-Encore!® microcontroller and its built-in peripheral hardware units. Some highlights are:
- Supports all MCUs compatible with the Z8 Encore! 642 family.
- Works with Zilog's free integrated development environment (ZDS II).
- Licensed under GPL.
- Drivers for IRQ, DIO, ADC, I2C, RS232, TIMER, SPI, WDT and FLASH
- Additional modules for binary number representation, ticker, serial LCD and basic integer to text conversion.
- Non-blocking, interrupt driven drivers for RS-232, I2C and SPI
- Polled as well as interrupt driven A/D.
- All configuration parameters such as DIO-ports, alternative functions, baud rate, number of data
bits, flow control, etc. configurable at runtime.
- Stand alone library having no external dependencies.
- Distributed as source code only.
- Highly configurable for various needs .
- Written in C (some minor pieces in inline assembler).
- Significant portions of the drivers implemented as inline code
resulting in small footprint and high performance.
- Inline code can easily be reconfigured to use standard C-function
calls assisting debugging.
- Configurable levels of assertation.